Friday 28 December 2012

Bioderma Crealine H20 Cleanser - Review


I thought I would give the Bioderma cleansing solution a shot seeing as I'd heard so many great things about it throughout the 'beauty guru world' - particularly that its said to be the makeup remover of choice for makeup artists. 




I must admit, i was very pleased when this generously sized 500ml bottle arrived in the post just a few days after i'd ordered it. The packaging is simple and to the point - I got the red bottle otherwise known as the 
Sensitive to dry skin version. The green bottle is also available however, which is specifically designed for those with combination/oily skin.
The solution is said to be as gentle as water, with its micellar solutions helping to actually remove make-up as apose to just smearing it even further all over your face like some other brands ive tried. 

I myself have particularly sensitive skin around my eyes and i find that anything scented tends to aggravate that even more so i was pleased to find that this was un-scented. It is also great for removing any waterproof mascara i may happen to have on or any heavy duty makeup.

As for the application i follow the method bioderma suggests;
 'Soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O and cleanse the face and eyes and/or remove any make-up.Repeat the application until the cotton pad remains clean.'

Pros - Very calming on the skin, quick, easy & effective. 
Does not irritate skin 
Solution isn't greasy
Alcohol free

Cons - The price & its hard to get a hold of

Bioderma Crealine H20 Cleanser bought for - £11.75 on Ebay + postage


1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna, thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now following you too :)

    I personally love the Bioderma cleanser. It's great and takes off all of my makeup.

    ReplyDelete